2. Changes to FX HUB
We may discontinue or change any service or feature on FX HUB at any time without notice. We do not guarantee backward compatibility of our services and Application Programming Interface (API) in this case.
3. Ownership of information; License to use FX HUB; redistribution of data
Unless otherwise noted, all rights, titles, and interests in FX HUB, and all information made available through FX HUB or our services, in all languages, formats, and media throughout the world, including, but not limited to, all copyrights and trademarks therein, are the exclusive property of FX HUB, our affiliates or our Data Providers, as defined in section 6 (disclaimer regarding content) below.
You may not use any data mining, robots or similar data gathering and extraction tools on the FX HUB content, frame any portion of FX HUB or its content, sublicense, assign, transfer, sell, loan, or otherwise distribute for payment the FX HUB content without our prior written consent. You may not circumvent any mechanisms included in the FX HUB content for preventing the unauthorized reproduction or distribution of the FX HUB content. For additional information on commercial and partnership inquiries with us, please see the Contacts page.
Except as otherwise expressly permitted by the preceding paragraph, you agree not to sell any of the services or materials in any manner or for any purposes, without the prior expressed written consent of FX HUB and/or our Data Providers. In addition, you shall not, without the prior expressed written consent of FX HUB and the relevant Data Providers, make copies of any of the software or documentation that may be provided, electronically or otherwise, including, but not limited to, translating, decompiling, disassembling or creating derivative works.
Except as otherwise expressly permitted by additional agreement, we do not permit commercial usage of any of our services or APIs. We make no warranty and assume no obligation or liability for third party services or software. Please see section 19 (third party software) below for further information.
FX HUB grants all users of FXHUB.biz, and all other available versions of the site, to use snapshots of FX HUB charts in analysis, press releases, books, articles, blog posts and other publications. In addition, FX HUB grants the use of all previously mentioned materials in education sessions, the display of FX HUB charts during video broadcasts, which includes overviews, news, analytics and otherwise use or promote FX HUB charts or any products from the FX HUB website on the condition that FX HUB attribution is clearly visible at all times when such charts and products are used.
Attribution must include a reference to FX HUB, including, but not limited to, those described herein.
The use of any FX HUB products outside the FX HUB website, without a proper attribution of FX HUB, is not allowed. Users who disobey this attribution rule herein may be banned permanently, and other legal actions may be taken to ensure compliance. This includes, but is not limited to, cease-and-desist warnings, court orders, injunctions, fines, damages relief, and so on.
5. Third party sites and advertisers
FX HUB may include links to third party websites. Some of these sites may contain materials that are objectionable, unlawful, or inaccurate. You agree that FX HUB shall not be held liable for any trading activities or other activities that occur on any website you access through links on FX HUB. We provide these links as a convenience, and do not endorse the content or services offered by these other sites. Any dealings that you have with advertisers found on FX HUB are between you and the advertiser and you acknowledge and agree that we are not liable for any loss or claim you may have against an advertiser.
Unauthorized soliciting on FX HUB is strictly prohibited and may result in penalties, including, but not limited to, temporary or permanent bans of the account found in violation, and any appropriate and available legal action for monetary and other damages.
6. Disclaimer regarding content
FX HUB cannot and does not represent or guarantee that any of the information available through our services or on FX HUB is accurate, reliable, current, complete or appropriate for your needs. Various information available through our services or on FX HUB may be specially obtained by FX HUB from professional businesses or organizations, such as exchanges, news providers, market data providers and other content providers (e.g. Cboe BZX and possibly other established financial exchanges such as the New York Stock Exchange, NASDAQ, New York Mercantile Exchange and Dow Jones), who are believed to be sources of reliable information (collectively, the "Data Providers"). Nevertheless, due to various factors — including the inherent possibility of human and mechanical error — the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, results obtained from use, and correct sequencing of information available through our services and website are not and cannot be guaranteed by FX HUB. We make no warranty and assume no obligation or liability for scripts, indicators, ideas and other content of third parties. Your use of any third-party scripts, indicators, ideas and other content is at your sole risk.
7. Disclaimer regarding investment decisions and trading
Decisions to buy, sell, hold or trade in securities, commodities and other investments involve risk and are best made based on the advice of qualified financial professionals. Any trading in securities or other investments involves a risk of substantial losses. The practice of "Day Trading" involves particularly high risks and can cause you to lose substantial sums of money. Before undertaking any trading program, you should consult a qualified financial professional. Please consider carefully whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition and ability to bear financial risks. Under no circumstances shall we be liable for any loss or damage you or anyone else incurs as a result of any trading or investment activity that you or anyone else engages in based on any information or material you receive through FX HUB or our services.
8. Disclaimer regarding hypothetical performance results
Hypothetical performance results have many inherent limitations, some of which are mentioned below. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown. In fact, there are frequently sharp differences between hypothetical performance results and actual results subsequently achieved by any particular trading program.
One of the limitations of hypothetical performance results is that they are generally prepared with the benefit of hindsight. In addition, hypothetical trading does not involve financial risk and no hypothetical trading record can completely account for the impact of financial risk in actual trading. For example the ability to withstand losses or to adhere to a particular trading program in spite of the trading losses are material points, which can also adversely affect trading results. There are numerous other factors related to the market in general or to the implementation of any specific trading program which cannot be fully accounted for in the preparation of hypothetical performance results and all of which can adversely affect actual trading results.
9. Registered users
In consideration of your use of the FX HUB website, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving FX HUB services under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction. You also agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the FX HUB's registration form (the "Registration Data") and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or FX HUB has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, FX HUB has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the FX HUB services (or any portion thereof).
10. Non-Professional subscriber status
As a vendor of official real-time market data from exchanges (e.g. Nasdaq) for end users, we are required to identify the 'Non-Professional' status of any Subscriber. By ordering a subscription for market data on FX HUB (except for the following subscriptions: CME GLOBEX, CBOT, COMEX, NYMEX) you confirm the following:
1. You use market data solely for personal use, not for your business or any other entity.
2. You are not registered or qualified with the Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Commodities Futures Trading Commission (CFTC).
3. You are not registered or qualified with any securities agency, any securities exchange, association or regulatory body in any country.
4. You do not perform any functions that are similar to those that require an individual to register or qualify with the SEC, the CFTC, any other securities agency, any securities exchange, or association or regulatory body, or any commodities or futures contract market, or association or regulatory body.
5. You are not engaged as an investment advisor (as that term is defined in Section 202 (a) (11) of the Investment Advisor's Act of 1940) or asset manager and you are not engaged to provide investment advice to any individual or entity.
6. You are not subscribing to the service in your capacity as a principal, officer, partner, employee, or agent of any business or on behalf of any other individual.
7. You use your own capital, not provided by any other individual or entity in the conduct of your trading.
8. You do not conduct trading for the benefit of a corporation, partnership, or other entity.
9. You have not entered into any agreement to share the profit of your trading activities or receive compensation for your trading activities.
10. You are not receiving office space, and equipment or other benefits in exchange for your trading or work as a financial consultant to any person, firm or business entity.
11. Access and security
You accept responsibility for the confidentiality and use of any username and email address that use to register for your access to and use of our services. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify FX HUB of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. FX HUB cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply.
12. Payment and cancellation of service
2. Each user can try any paid plan for 30 days free of charge. If the trial is not cancelled before its expiration date, it automatically converts to a monthly or annual paid plan depending on user’s choice. There are no refunds for monthly plans, even if the subscription is canceled on the same day as the autoconversion payment has gone through. Refunds are available only after an automatic deduction for annual payments (i.e. after trial and after renewal) within 14 calendar days after the payment was made. Please note that users who filed a chargeback/dispute request or a claim are not eligible for a refund. PRO, PRO+ and Premium subscriptions automatically include market data that is available without additional per-user fees only. You can see which markets are available for free and which need to be purchased separately on the FX HUB GoPro page. A cancelled trial and associated services will stop immediately after cancellation, except for any data packages that were purchased.
3. The service is billed in advance on a monthly, annual, or 2-year basis. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, or refunds for months unused with an open user account. If auto renewal fails for an annual plan you will automatically be switched to a monthly plan.
4. All billing is recurring, which means you will continue to get billed until you cancel your subscription. You are solely responsible for properly canceling your FX HUB subscription. An email request or support ticket asking for your subscription to be cancelled is not considered cancellation. You may cancel your subscription at any time by visiting the billing section of your Profile Settings page.
5. If you cancel the service before the end of your current paid up period, your subscription will remain active until the next due date. After the due date, if no payment received, your subscription will be stopped.
6. We do not offer refunds for initial payments. If you order the service for the first time, please make sure that the order is correct before the payment is made.
7. We do not offer refunds for recurring monthly payments. If you have been billed for automatic monthly renewal of the Service, you can cancel the subscription to avoid billing for next months.
8. We do not offer refunds for upgrades to a more expensive plan or a longer billing cycle. Remaining days are converted into an equivalent value of days on the new subscription.
9. We offer refunds for recurring annual and 2-year payments on demand. If you have been billed for automatic annual and 2-year renewal of the service, you have 14 calendar days (after the payment was made) to contact our support team. If you don't do this, FX HUB assumes that renewal of the service is expected and the payment will not be refunded.
10. Refunds are available only after an automatic deduction for annual payments (i.e. after trial and after renewal) within 14 calendar days after the payment was made.
11. Our moderators are official FX HUB representatives, with the authority to warn or ban users (including those with a paid subscription) when they do not abide by the House Rules. We do not offer refunds in case you are banned from publishing content and interacting with others because your paid subscription and all of its data and/or features are still available during any such ban.
13. Feedback to FX HUB
By submitting ideas, content, suggestions, documents, and/or proposals ("Contributions") to FX HUB through our contact or feedback webpages, you acknowledge and agree that: (a) your Contributions do not contain confidential or proprietary information; (b) FX HUB is not under any obligation of confidentiality, expressed or implied, with respect to the Contributions; (c) FX HUB shall be entitled to use or disclose (or choose not to use or disclose) such Contributions for any purpose, in any way, in any media worldwide; (d) FX HUB may have something similar to the Contributions already under consideration or in development; (e) your Contributions automatically become the property of FX HUB, without any obligation of FX HUB to you; and (f) you are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from FX HUB under any circumstances.
By creating an account with FX HUB, you agree that FX HUB can use your email address to send you marketing materials, service-related notices, important information messages, special offers, etc. You can unsubscribe from this by clicking on the link provided in the emails.
17. House rules
By creating and using an account on FX HUB you confirm you have read and agree to follow our House Rules.
18. Third Party Software
You represent and warrant that you have all intellectual property rights, including all necessary patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights, in and to your script. If you use third-party materials, you represent and warrant that you have the right to distribute third-party material in the script. You agree that you will not submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including patent, privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to submit the material.
You are solely responsible for any script that you create. FX HUB is not in any way responsible for the use or misuse of your script by any user. FX HUB is not in any way responsible for the use or misuse any user’s script by you.
By using the publish script feature, you grant us a world-wide, irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free licence to:
publish this script as well as the username of the author;
disclose the source code of the script for open scripts;
perform, display, use and make available your open or protected script for any user or an invite-only script for any user that received an invite.
You can publish the script under any license. If you do not include the license in the comment section of a script, you agree that your script is licensed under the Mozilla Public License 2.0.
20. FX HUB Coins Referral Program Rules
1. Who is eligible to be a referrer?
Any FX HUB account holder can become a referrer.
2. Who is eligible to become a referee?
Your friends or social media followers may be eligible to be referees. To receive coin rewards for referring someone who orders a paid plan on FX HUB, your referee must be a new FX HUB user and can’t have more than one account.
3. How can I use my referral link?
FX HUB wants you to share your referral link and earn FX HUB coins, but you agree that you will not:
- Try to get referees by spamming, bulk emailing, or sending large numbers of unsolicited emails. The only people you should be emailing are people you know personally;
- Use, display, or manipulate FX HUB intellectual property (such as FX HUB logos, trademarks, and copyright-protected works) in any way, except as to identify yourself as a FX HUB user or a FX HUB referrer;
- Create or register any (i) businesses, (ii) URLs, (iii) domain names, (iv) software application names or titles, or (v) social media handles or profiles that include the word "FX HUB" or any of FX HUB's other trademarks or any words that are confusingly similar to FX HUB trademarks.
- Purchase keywords (including, but not limited to Google AdWords) that contain any of FX HUB trademarks;
- Use automated systems or bots through any channel to distribute, post, or otherwise share your referral link;
- Use scripts or programmed or automatic dialers to send invites or otherwise share your referral link;
- Make misleading claims about FX HUB, use offensive/abusive content, create fake websites/webpages/social media profiles/apps, misrepresent your connection to FX HUB, or otherwise make any false or misleading statements to get a referee to use your link; or
- Use your referral link in any manner that violates the law or FX HUB House Rules.
4. How do I earn FX HUB Coins?
Referrers get rewarded with FX HUB coins for inviting new users that purchase subscriptions. As long as you and your referee follow these Rules, as well as FX HUB’s posted policies, you should receive your FX HUB coins after your referee uses your link to sign up with FX HUB and makes their first payment. As a result, referrers receive FX HUB coins in the amount of 15% for their purchase of any monthly subscription, or 15% for any yearly subscription. To receive FX HUB coins for referring someone who orders a paid plan on FX HUB, your referee must be a new FX HUB user.
The requirements for receiving, and the amounts of FX HUB Coins are subject to change at FX HUB’s sole discretion. Referral rewards in the form of FX HUB coins are not transferable, have no cash value, and may expire. FX HUB may cancel a reward at any time at its sole discretion.
In case your referee files a chargeback or claims a refund for their paid subscription, the reward that you and your referee both received from FX HUB will be canceled.
5. How do I spend FX HUB Coins?
You are able to spend FX HUB Coins by purchasing a new subscription or extending an existing one. Note that FX HUB Coins can’t be used to upgrade your current subscription to another tier.
6. Termination and changes
FX HUB reserves the right to change, end, or pause, in whole or in part, any referral program, as well as any referrer’s or referee's ability to participate in any referral program or receive FX HUB Coins at any time for any reason, including suspected fraud (including by either the referrer and/or referee), abuse, or any violation of these Rules.
FX HUB may update these Rules at any time.